Saturday, November 12, 2005

All Blog and No Play

I will never get tired of the wonders of the internet. This is an excerpt from a post from one of my fellow bloggers here on blogspot:
the other night she gives all the hints that i'm the one again. several hours later she's doing plans on having sex with my best friend.
i'm a fool - part 10. . . .

If someone blows up your car, you don't go give this person a back massage right? (another car example)

I'm a dumbass and a fool. why? just am.
ofcourse it's all my fault. it always is.
accept another failure and move on.

Bob is playing with the sink again in my kitchen.
Weed anyone?

ANGER. HATE.

She was simply messing with my head, like it's not already messed up enough already.

SELFISH!

but she didn't do it on purpose. and she had the guts to tell me everything even risking losing me. and she really doesn't wanna. for some weird reason :P

STILL SELFISH!

gotta wake up to give my blood in 5 hours. ........

i appricate it so much that she told me everything, that's what i love about her.


All of it, is just impossible to accept.

I just hate when such things happen behind my back and then everybody act like everything is okay.


DIS F[]CKING GUSTING!

When I care so much about her, and have all these feelings, she goes flirting and having sex with somebody else. when you show love and understanding, she goes hits on your best friendWhen I care so much about her, and have all these feelings, she goes flirting and having sex with somebody else. when you show love and understanding, she goes hits on your best friendWhen I care so much about her, and have all these feelings, she goes flirting and having sex with somebody else. when you show love and understanding, she goes hits on your best friendWhen I care so much about her, and have all these feelings, she goes flirting and having sex with somebody else. when you show love and understanding, she goes hits on your best friendWhen I care so much about her, and have all these feelings, she goes flirting and having sex with somebody else. when you show love and understanding, she goes hits on your best friend.
To answer the question posed, I think it's pretty clear that if someone blows up your car, you don't go give this person a back massage.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooo, did he post her phone number anywhere?

Octopus Grigori said...

Umm, I'm keeping that for myself.