Monday, January 16, 2006

Service Changes

I am getting eaten alive at work. So much for my sweet L.A. lifestyle. My writing workshop at UCLA starts this Thursday, and I have to finish my book for the book club I just joined. I haven't been studying languages or exercising enough. Something has to give. Sadly, I think you are looking at what will have to give.

For the near future, I will be cutting back my posts to about two a week. One on Sunday and one on Wednesday (or around then). I'll try to stick to this, although there may be some variations.

Ughh. I'm going to go to sleep now (10 p.m. PST) and wake up at 5 a.m. Hooray. One does feel a bit righteous waking up so early, though. You feel virtuous, like someone who balances his checkbook and flosses every day, though I do neither.

3 comments:

hh said...

i secretly like waking up early in the morning. (well, not so secretly in pierre's opinion.) i feel like i have gallons more energy when i do stuff early. but 5am!?! sacre bleu!

Octopus Grigori said...

sacré bleu as in the perpetual twilight I now inhabit.

hh said...

omg! that will be my new favorite website!! btw, the first time i heard "sacre bleu!" was actually second-hand, and it made me laugh so hard! my friend said he was at universal studios in the "backdraft" ride and there were these french peeps in the same car-thingie as them and when the fire spewed, one of them was scared and surprised and said "sacre bleu!" in the most exaggerated french accent. i don't know why, but it makes me laugh whenever i think about it. anyway, i hope that work and stress lets up a bit for you...don't want you stuck in the holy blue.