Tuesday, February 21, 2006

The Inconstant Bloggener


I'm still here. Barely hanging on. The picture above is of one of my bookshelves. No particular reason that I took this picture.

With all the time that's passed, I've largely lost interest in the Science theme. And we're through with February now, so it's time for a new theme. For whatever reason, I've decided that the theme for March will be death.

Okay, I know it's a little morbid, but one can't deny the continuing relevance of death. I'm feeling kind of icky even writing about death, typing it several times, but oh well.

Topics likely to be covered: dia de los muertos, limbo, the life insurance industry, ways to dispose of your body, definitions of death, heaven, cemeteries and tombs, burial rites, hell, resurrection, wills, and, of course, ghosts.

1 comment:

chanchow said...

I like the new background.