Thursday, February 15, 2007

Donut Day and Difference

On the bus on a sunny L.A. morning. I hope you all are enjoying Fat Thursday. I plan to celebrate by getting a donut this morning -- it's donut day at the office, as it is every Thursday. I feel like I was just typing that yesterday.

I'll probably just get a bagel, but donut is a funnier word.

Every week, the selection of bagels, muffins, and donuts is pretty much exactly the same.

There are these huge yellow and green lions perched on top of a glass and mirror shop here on Figueroa that trip me out.

2 comments:

soapyt said...

donut is funny as are hot nuts. the only thing funnier than smelling the hot nuts on the streets of manhattan is saying "hot nuts" on the streets of manhattan. nuts, i tell you, NUTS.

Octopus Grigori said...

That is funny.