Monday, May 14, 2007

Math Anxiety



I ate too much food. A big spinach and tofu salad. And then too many fish tacos. And then some chicken tacos. And then a few oranges. And then some bubble gum. I feel totally bloated and huge. Blechh.

Mrs. Octopus doesn't think I have anything to say today. She might be right. I did eat too much food. I have to take out the garbage. After that I need to work some leave-in conditioner into my scalp, which is disturbingly dry. (I blame the desert climate.)

Is there any outside to the universe? Because what would be outside the end of the universe? Just because it doesn't make sense doesn't mean it couldn't exist. Fleshy stuff floating in cranial fluid can't comprehend everything, including ultimate beginnings and endings.



Apparently, Kafka invented the safety helmet.

No comments: