Friday, July 27, 2007

MF Doom and Madlib: All Caps



One of the cooler hip hop videos I've ever seen.

On a different note, I played racquetball for the first time in my life tonight and I TOTALLY LOVED IT. I can't believe I haven't been playing racquetball all my life. What a great game. You lock yourself away in this white-walled room, sealed off from the rest of the world, and you run around hitting the ball as hard as you possibly can, sending it ricocheting off the side walls, the ceiling, the back wall. It was fantastic. On the other hand, playing racquetball feels distinctly middle-aged. And not very hip hop.

4 comments:

Kris said...

Excellent video. And yeah, racquetball is totally fun. I don't get why it's unhip. I played badminton last weekend in Prospect Park - another really good, but overlooked sport.

Toddy said...

Super fun video.
Racquetball goes too fast for me.
I am too slow for it.
Tennis is supa fun.

Octopus Grigori said...

I just realized that the historical origins of this video have to be traced to A-Ha's "Take on Me".

nate beaty said...

I used to play racquetball as a teen and totally miss it. Thanks for digging up that video, hadn't seen it until now even tho I love that album..